Brain Conditions We Treat
The brain serves many important functions. It gives meaning to things that happen in the world surrounding us. Through the five senses of sight, smell, hearing, touch and taste, the brain receives messages, often many at the same time.
The brain controls thoughts, memory and speech, arm and leg movements and the function of many organs within the body. It also determines how people respond to stressful situations (i.e. writing of an exam, loss of a job, birth of a child, illness, etc.) by regulating heart and breathing rates. The brain is an organized structure, divided into many components that serve specific and important functions.
If you have suffered a severe brain injury, join Brain2Spine Clinic, an inclusive Clinic of brain injury survivors and caregivers.
See below for a complete list of brain conditions that we treat:
- Brain Injuries
- Malignant Brain Tumour
- Benign Brain Tumors
- Cavernous Malformations
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Pituitary Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Chiari Malformation
With availabilty of dedicated, highly qualified, experienced team and state of art equipment, Surgeries are safely and successfully done.
- Micro-surgical Excision of Brain Tumors
- Minimal Invasive Neuro Surgery.
- Endoscopic Neuro Surgery.
- Stereotactic Biopsy / Guided Surgery
- Clipping of intracranial Aneurysm and Excision of AVMs - Neuro Vascular
- Trans Sphenoidal Endoscopic/ Microscopic Pituitary Surgery & Skull Base Surgery
- MVD(Micro vascular Decompression)
- Treatment of the Hydrocephalus: Shunt/Endoscopic